Another newbie needing towing weight advice sorry!

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I don’t think that MTPLMs are the issue here. It’s more the gross train weight that’s the limiting factor.
The gross train weight is the problem, but if the caravan is so close to it Max. weight, as  Standard and Brity has overloaded the caravan by mistake. At least if they go for a weight upgrade, the upgrade , might help. ,

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
The gross train weight is the problem, but if the caravan is so close to it Max. weight, as  Standard and Brity has overloaded the caravan by mistake. At least if they go for a weight upgrade, the upgrade , might help. ,
A weight upgrade for the caravan makes the gross train weight more of an issue as even less is available for the loaded van.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I you are not going to be able to use the caravan's max weight limit anyway what's the point of a weight upgrade?
So. They. Don't overload the caravan. illegally.
If you lightly load the Tow vehicle, at least the caravan can be loaded by maybe 30 kg more.

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
Without MTPLM upgrade the caravan will have no useable payload when they tow it with lightly loaded van or upgrade vans.
Using LiFeP04 battery will save 15kg.

I got the impression that the OP was intended to load the van with material for the exhibitions and that the payload margin of the caravan was not of importance, so the van will probably not be lightly loaded.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts