Anyone had issues with a detachable Witter Tow Ball unlocking?

Page 4 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I hope it’s this WD40 product you use and not the much derided” Multi Use (original) product😂

Says he who has been using WD40 since I owned this car with no discernible problems over the years.

View attachment 5724
Did you repray it from the original Navy Blue. That was the colour of mine.
Took Mrs H out in it with rug rat in the pram in the back, and the dog. She said it's cold in here, so I flipped the heating flap open. Had it for a year commuting MK to Gt Yarmouth .

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Did you repray it from the original Navy Blue. That was the colour of mine.
Took Mrs H out in it with rug rat in the pram in the back, and the dog. She said it's cold in here, so I flipped the heating flap open. Had it for a year commuting MK to Gt Yarmouth .
No it was OEM grey. A gift from AEI; my redundancy pay out. But ours was cold in winter too as the heater was pathetic. It first introduced me to WD40 when going towards Chepstow at night in very wet conditions a vehicle coming the other way drenched it, and the engine cut. I was trying to dry it out when a police car came along. The PC came over and in his hand was an aerosol which he said would sort it. So he sprayed the plugs, leads and distributor generously with this stuff. I thought it would never run again. Anyway he said to give the starter a spin and lo and behold away she went. That was my introduction to WD40, and since then WD40 along with duct tape, self amalgamating tape, jubilee clips, and latterly tie wraps has been a part of my car first aid kit. That weekend I installed a spray deflection plate into the minivan.

TRENDING THREADS