anyone near keswick camp site

ed1

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
hello sparkle

if its flooded they will ring u, but it maybe the day before you go....like it was with us, if you are concerned, then i would ring, as the short notice for us last time caused us not to go away. we have rebooked for nov, and hoping things will have dried out by then.....ED

Jun 26, 2008
Visit site
thanks ed, on the environment agency website it has a flood warning and i called them yesterday and they said that they had to evacuate some caravans through the night due to rising water levels and they put them all in the carpark.

i will pack up our stuff ready to go anyway and hope for the best and if the worst happens we can go somewhere else. I have kids with Autism and we have to keep everything as predictable and calm as we can, i can't see them coping with a midnight evacuation!!!

ed1

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
hello,

im not sure i could cope with a midnight evacuation, let alone your children, ( our 4 yr old grandson is in the autistic spectrum, waiting to be diagnosed- it looks a certainty. ). so i understand the need for calm. i would definately have a good back up plan. hope you get there . ED

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts