Awning entrance

Feb 11, 2024
Visit site
Good evening
Just returned from a love 10 days at blue rose country park @ Brandesburton and a great time was had as well . We recommend the butchers in Leven and the New Inn for great hospitality and food and doggy friendly
My question is the door entrance to the awning ( issy magnum 400 ) when opening and closing you have the grey flap at the bottom just creates an awkward mess and I’m constantly straightening it out .
Do I cut it out completely or make an incision or leave it and put up with it
Answers on a postcard 👍

Nov 30, 2022
Visit site
It's there to prevent (as far as possible) water from running down the outside of the door and into your awning so, unless you are happy to have some water entering your awning when it's raining, its best left to do it's intended job. Removing it won't have any effect on the awning. Your choice!

Reactions: MattNorthway
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
It's there to prevent (as far as possible) water from running down the outside of the door and into your awning so, unless you are happy to have some water entering your awning when it's raining, its best left to do it's intended job. Removing it won't have any effect on the awning. Your choice!
It will have a big effect when they come to sell the awning. LOL! :ROFLMAO: We have the Magnum and it doesn't bother us.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts