Jan 18, 2009
Visit site
Hi all,
Just after a bit of advice please.............
we have just booked onto a site in Cumbria but the whole of the pitch including where the awning will go is hard standing. This is not a problem apart from the naff pegs we have.
I am assuming there are proper pegs out there that are designed to hammer into hardstandings?
Andrea

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
i was on a seasonal pitch for 2 years which was on hard standing i used rock pegs which are prob about a good 8" long, my awning didnt move bit of a ****** getting them out though but a big pair of pliars and a pry bar soon got them out

C4F

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I would recommend rock pegs hammered in with a claw hammer or lump hammer and if its really hard ground use a drill slightly smaller than the diameter of the pegs to drill a poilet hole ithen insert the pegs make sure the drill is not to big or they will come out to easy and then for removing them use the claw on the back of the hammer to hook underneath the pegs.
pegs and caravan related equipment is available from the link in the signiture below
hope this helps

Edit
The link in the signature has been removed because it is in direct breach of forum etiquette rule 6
Parksy (Moderator)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts