Awning size

Jan 21, 2024
Visit site
Would anyone be able to confirm which awning size i would need for a recently purchased Adria Up Trent 552, (2017). Any info would be gratefully received.
Thanks Dave.

Nov 30, 2022
Visit site
I am always amazed that people will take the time to post a question such as this without carrying out any basic research first!
I simply typed in Adria Up Trent 552 into Google and found the information, and posted the links. If I can do it.......l

Reactions: toad a caravan
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Would anyone be able to confirm which awning size i would need for a recently purchased Adria Up Trent 552, (2017). Any info would be gratefully received.
Thanks Dave.
It should state the awning size in your owners manual. If not I would measure it myself using a long length of narrow cord. That way there’s no uncertainty.

Last edited:
Reactions: David1966
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I am always amazed that people will take the time to post a question such as this without carrying out any basic research first!
I simply typed in Adria Up Trent 552 into Google and found the information, and posted the links. If I can do it.......l
Maybe they hardly ever use the Internet and are not familiar with Google? Either way it would be a lot friendly and encourage people to stay on the forum if they got a polite answer. Not everyone is as computer savvy and clever like yourself.

Aug 12, 2023
Visit site
More important question is how do you plan to use awning. They vary from light weight inflatable 220cm porch awning for fair weather touring right through to full length, heavy duty all season awning. With various lengths and seasons/weather ratings in between.

JTQ

May 7, 2005
Visit site
I would be guarded about the validity of "info" gleaned off the likes of Google, the more so from single sources.

What I have done with awning sizing is "ask" Isabella's UK help line, even if you are not uniquely thinking of their products. They had made a point of actually checking by measuring new vans that came to the market.
And for a fact they got it right in my case where the van maker had not in their printed info!

And welcome "David"; there are a lot here who get pleasure trying to help others.
LINK

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi Dave. Welcome to the forum. You can Google the full awning size, but if you want a porch awning, then you cannot easily find an answer online. You need to actually measure how much straight rail you have, and note where the windows are if you don’t want the porch awning sides crossing them.
Do keep posting and please ignore the brusque tone of those who could do with being a bit kinder.
mel

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Dave Welcome to the forum when we had our previous caravan i found the awning size in our owners manual, and you have receive good advice how to measure it .

Sep 23, 2023
Visit site
If look up on internet find and ""piran caravan sales"" they have your owners brochure.. I've just view it..sorry if I could of downloaded I'd of posted it on here for you,,,Gary

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts