Best route Frejus to Interlaken

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Helen

I suppose it depends what sort of route you are looking for. You could come along the coast into Italy and up past Lake Como and into Switzerland that way. You could come up to Annecy and come into Switzerland via Geneva and then round Lac Leman to Interlarken that way. Its quite an easy route if that is a concern. We did the route from Morges to Geneva and into France about a month ago. I am sure there are other possibilities, a good map will help.

David

Dec 12, 2005
Visit site
Sorry, I was thinking of another Frejus. I aggree with David, Annecy - Geneva would be the simplest route. The route via Como, although very "pretty" would add a fair bit of mileage, plus the ring road around Milan to contend with, which can be almost as bad as the Periferic around Paris at the wrong time of day! But it all depends on what you want to see and how much time you have!

Tankie

Dec 12, 2005
Visit site
Sorry, I was thinking of another Frejus. I aggree with David, Annecy - Geneva would be the simplest route. The route via Como, although very "pretty" would add a fair bit of mileage, plus the ring road around Milan to contend with, which can be almost as bad as the Periferic around Paris at the wrong time of day! But it all depends on what you want to see and how much time you have!

Tankie
Or even up to Turin, Aosta the through the Gran St Bernard!!!!

Tankie

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts