Breakdown recovery services

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I managed to be pleased with the deal with RAC as car already with them, just paid the extra amount so can't complain.
Most brand new vehicles come with a breakdown recovery package. It’s often labelled as the makers package on the plastic card in your handbook documents but it is invariably RAC or AA.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I think people who have a Motability vehicles get RAC breakdown as part of the package. Not sure if they can add a caravan onto the breakdown cover however they will get priority treatment?
Next door neighbour got a Motability car and breakdown cover and she use it once and they were here in thirty mins . :)

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Whatever you choose make sure they will recover you if the caravan is at fault as not all do. If you do not go with either club you will almost certainly lose the double recovery option which may be something you want.
Been in Mayday for several years, so cannot comment on the others, but they were excellent on the two instances I needed them. Possibly worth the membership fee to get their policy.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
That probably the reason why i have gone with the RAC it a complete package so if i breakdown with my car they will tow the caravan home or storage and that my choice :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts