Brittany

Mar 9, 2006
Visit site
Have any of your well travelled folks any knowledge of the site at Pors Peron. Thinking of a 10-14 day stay there next year. Any advise gratefully accepted

Jan 20, 2008
Visit site
Hi Dirk, We have only just returned from our first visit to this beautiful and tranquil site and it won't be our last I can tell you, we have already been making plans to return next year.

There are quite a few very good reviews on other camping websites, I have just done one for Pors Peron and am awaiting its release.

What can I tell you? well first have a look at their website http://www.campingporsperon.com/index.html

Its run by a very friendly, hard working young family, nothing is too much trouble. Graham & Nikki have revamped this site out of all recognition in less than 5 years, and they plan to do more. Whilst we were there, along with cleaning duties, grass & hedge cutting they were installing additional electric hook-up points arount the site.

The old house and reception have been replaced with a new house incorporating a larger, better stocked shop and reception.

There is no pool but there is a beautiful sandy beach 200 yds down the road. Its quiet and peaceful, no fruit machines, no bar, no clubhouse, no chip shop. If this is how you like your holidays, and we do, then it may well be the place for you too.

Dave.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts