Broadband PAYG dongles - ú10

Feb 26, 2008
Visit site
For those who have such important lives that they cant live without their laptop...

O2 are selling Pay as you Go broadband dongles for only £10...free postage and delivered next day if ordered before 4pm and cheaper (MUCH) per dayweek/month than the Caravan Club

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
Problem is o2 dongles only pick up broadband in o2 hot spots, i bought one about 18 months ago for caravan use, ive still not found a hot spot area were it works, apart from home. Dont take my word for it go on there web site put in post codes of sites you like to visit and see what results you get, you might have better luck than me.

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
i think that with most dongles o2 inluded that if you dont use your top up in one month you loose your credit.....i went for a vodafone pay as you go as the top up stays on for over 200 days before you need to top up again....cant tell you about the signal yet as i will use it for the first timeat easter at the caravan club crystal palace site .... i will let you know how it was after

May 15, 2007
Visit site
I have an 02 PAYG dongle and dont seem to have too much of a problem, plenty of hot spots and they seem to be updating quite often. You dont loose any credit as you buy 24 hours,7 days etc. If you buy 7 days credit and dont use it, yes you loose that credit, so you onle buy what you want to use.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts