C263CS CERAMIC BOWL CASSETTE TOILET

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
SWMBO wants the toilet changed. The plastic has discoloured over the years. Not stained ;)
Has anyone swapped a C250 for a complete ceramic bowl toilet including newcwaste tank and built in flush tank etc.
Meanwhile the seat is in the dishwasher, full blast. Followed later byb24 hours in s milton solution. Not sure if this will make any difference. The Thetford official plastic cleaner didn’t make any difference.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried uPVC plastic cleaner solvent , not used it on the toilet seat but it brings it back to white when I've done all my window frames and french doors after decorating .

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Easy fix to this DD.

I would change SWMBO or tell SWMBO to find somebody new :p .

Damn too much effort required in keeping a caravan on the road nowadays :lol:

BTW, say hello to Lady Villa, fond memories of you both :)

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Raywood said:
I would assume that a ceramic bowl will weigh more so I would say the loading allowance will not stand it!

Good point Ray. According to Thetford’s technical specification the plastic is 8kgs , ceramic 17.2 kgs. I think I can reduce the beer cans to allow for the extra 9.2kgs ;)

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Just be careful DD, this may be the thin end of the wedge. Today it’s replacing the toilet, tomorrow it will be the soft furnishings, then the cupboard doors, then the worktops......next thing you will have rebuilt the entire caravan. :cheer:
Mel

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Mel said:
Just be careful DD, this may be the thin end of the wedge. Today it’s replacing the toilet, tomorrow it will be the soft furnishings, then the cupboard doors, then the worktops......next thing you will have rebuilt the entire caravan. :cheer:
Mel
Mel, Not quite the route Bill took :p

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Raywood said:
I would assume that a ceramic bowl will weigh more so I would say the loading allowance will not stand it!

Good point Ray. According to Thetford’s technical specification the plastic is 8kgs , ceramic 17.2 kgs. I think I can reduce the beer cans to allow for the extra 9.2kgs ;)

Can't believe that you're thinking about reducing the alcohol allowance ! :eek:hmy:

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Mel said:
Mel
Mel, Not quite the route Bill took :p

Yes Lady villa might be Talking to Belinda, New caravan ?? , as for carrying Beer, Craig I have never been offered a breakfast lager, although we have gone astray a couple of times. ? :cheer:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts