Camping Czech

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
I am looking at caravanning in the Czech republic this June / July. I wondered if anyone has tips, comments about the Country, campsites, problems etc. Comments most welcome....

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Martyn

We have been to Czech Republic twice. We have not had any problems either time. We have stopped at 2 sites the first time we went to a site near to Prague, Caravan Camp Valek, at Crustenice, Lodenice it was very nice had a wonderful restaurant and in those days it was cheap (2005)I think we ate in there for 3 nights for just over

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Martyn

We have been to Czech Republic twice. We have not had any problems either time. We have stopped at 2 sites the first time we went to a site near to Prague, Caravan Camp Valek, at Crustenice, Lodenice it was very nice had a wonderful restaurant and in those days it was cheap (2005)I think we ate in there for 3 nights for just over

Feb 3, 2005
Visit site
Martin

We stayed at Camping Oase Praha for a week in June 2009. Unfortunately it is not in the Camping Cheque book this year but they have a replacement site. Camping Oase is one of the most modern sites we have stayed on anywhere - they give you an electronic card to operate barriers, washing machines, dryers etc and you settle up when you leave. There is an outdoor and a small new indoor pool (no charge), wi-fi, nice bar and restaurant (cheap meals and drinks). The bus stops outside the gate. Tickets cost

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Martyn. ACSI have three other sites to choose from in Praag that take the camping card other than Trio Camp where we stayed. Look at the website http://www.campingcard.co.uk all listed in there. You can always depend on these sites we have never had a bad one. You can see all about the sites with reviews but not always in English though. Hope this helps.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts