Camping Freibad Echternacherbruck

Jun 5, 2005
Visit site
Were going for our second time this summer, lots to do for kids, very nice location, cheapest fuel in Western Europe across the bridge into Echternach, cities of Trier and Bitburg close by, Mosel vineyards close by.
http://www.eurocampings.co.uk/en/europe/germany/rhineland-palatinate/campingpark-freibad-echternacherbr%fcck-100158/
for more reviews in various languages (which can be translated in google translate) .

Toptip dont go during whitsun its a big drinkfest for students etc, however I dont think this is isolated during whitsun in Germany,

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Perhaps you would be better stopping at a super 5* site near to Bitburg Prumtal Camping in the village of Oberweis 20 minutes from Luxembourg town of Vianden and easy drive to Mosel and Trier. More info on my website. We have just come backfrom our 13 stay theree. Super Restaurant and Swimming Pool. Quite site by the River Prum which runs through the camp site..

Jun 5, 2005
Visit site
Yes the route in from Bitburg is ok , its the route I have used before and the one we will be using end of this month. Only used it at weekends though, so no trucks on the route, its mainly single carriage way our Burstner is 2.3m wide. we had no problems.

TRENDING THREADS