Cancelling subscription

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Well I decided to cancel my subscription to both PC and Caravan ( a Warner publication) Here’s how it went.
PC : Tried to log into my account. Kept telling me I had the wrong password ( pretty sure that I didn’t). Checked I had the right email-I did. Hit the reset password link. Sent me a link to my email. Hit the link and it it sent me back to the reset password page. 3 circles of this later, I decided to give up and ring. 15 minutes on hold later I gave up and sent an email and cancelled the direct debit.

Caravan: rang Warner, answered in 2 rings by a human being who put me through to subscriptions. Answered in under a minute by a very efficient lady who took my details, told me when my last issue would be delivered and when the next Direct Debit was due and that I should cancel it with the bank.

The experience could not have been more different. If I decide to re-subscribe, I wonder who I will go with........:unsure:

mel

Reactions: Dustydog
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
It’s surprising when you try to do the right thing and it becomes so frustrating. No wonder many people just stop the direct debit and leave it at that. Full marks for determination though.

Reactions: Jcloughie
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Well I decided to cancel my subscription to both PC and Caravan ( a Warner publication) Here’s how it went.
PC : Tried to log into my account. Kept telling me I had the wrong password ( pretty sure that I didn’t). Checked I had the right email-I did. Hit the reset password link. Sent me a link to my email. Hit the link and it it sent me back to the reset password page. 3 circles of this later, I decided to give up and ring. 15 minutes on hold later I gave up and sent an email and cancelled the direct debit.

Caravan: rang Warner, answered in 2 rings by a human being who put me through to subscriptions. Answered in under a minute by a very efficient lady who took my details, told me when my last issue would be delivered and when the next Direct Debit was due and that I should cancel it with the bank.

The experience could not have been more different. If I decide to re-subscribe, I wonder who I will go with........:unsure:

mel
Hi Mel probably the one that was easy to cancel (if you decide to re-subscribe)

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site

mel
I had a real problem with them last year. Two copies of PCv arrived every month! Parksy got it sorted👍👍

Reactions: Parksy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts