Car insurance

Page 5 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
May 7, 2012
Visit site
Doesnt say who/where the accident is reported to. Most times the careless person who swings their door into your car, or squeezes past and scratches your car probably are not even aware of what they have done. So I would be reporting it in total ignorance of who didi it, and I am sure that Sainsbury's et al are not going to offer CCTV recordings. I even once managed to put a ding into the side of the Sorento when playing with a grandson. Damage Undone sorted to with paintless dent removal. But I plead guilty M'Lud in that I did not tell the insurer. And I am pretty certain that despite what their posts may say the majority of Forum members would have done the same as I did.
My daughter did have an incident where someone hit her car in a shopping centre car park and the driver accused her of being at fault. She went to the security office and they agreed to check the CCTV and was able to prove her case as it was clearly recorded there. Possibly individual operators have differing policies, but if you have a problem do check to see if they will help.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts