carp fishing in the black forest

Jul 6, 2008
Visit site
hi my wife and i are planning a trip with our caravan in late may /june to the black forest i enjoy fishing for carp does anyone have any tips about sites with this type of fishing we have acsi cards but most of the sites just say fishing available but most of this type of fishing is for trout any advise would be appreacated thanks franklin

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Having visited the Black Forest for over 30 years I really cannot tell you about carp fishing except I just found a website on fishing in Black Forest it is www.dasferienland.de/e/angeln.asp that might help. Other than that look at my website www.joysofeuopeancaravanning.co.uk and look at page info on German, Black Forest site Alisehof it is ACSI CC site in fact there are 3 ACSI sites listed there. Alisehof is definitely the best. If you email the owner he will tell you all about car fishing I am sure. The site is on page 213 in this years ACSI Book. Site no.478. Hope this helps if you want any more help contact me on my website. Cheers.

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
fraanklin2610 I sent an email to Alisehof last night and got a reply this morning. They indeed having fishing "on site"Sabine did not say if there was Carp I have emailed back to ask. She did make a note that you will need a licence from your own Country. Hope this helps. The website that Lutz sent link to you in his post looks positive too. Good Luck hope all this helps. DianneT

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
I can't supply any information from my own experience, but there is a German website which caters specificallly for those who wish to combine angling with caravanning. If you use their search engine, you will find a number of sites in the Black Forest which offer such facilities.
http://www.camping-angeln.de/suche.htm#

If you click on " Baden Württemberg" you will get a list of 9 such sites in the Black Forest region.

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, franklin but I did contact Alisehof again, re carp and they do not have carp in their water but trout. You could always stopthere with the caravan and visit other areas for carp. It really is an excellent site and owners are so helpful. Any more questions on the area have a look at my website.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts