Chatsworth cc site and Lickpenny Derbyshire

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We were planning a weeked at the cc site at Chatsworth as everyone I know raves about it. Booked well in advance for a "super pitch" for the 13th 14th May but reading the Yorkshire Post this weekend we noticed that there is the major horse show on at Chatsworth ( something the cc did not mention when we booked. As you are charged to go into the grounds all weekend we have decided to cancel and after reading the reveiws on www.ukcampsites.co.uk have booked a "super pitch" at Lickpenny Tansey Derbyshire.It certainly seems to get rave reviews. just wondered if anyone had been? and does it live up to its reputation.

Caroline

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi caroline, i can certainly recommend lickpenny stayed there last year and have also booked to go may bank holiday this year,have not stayed on a super pitch but the other pitches are nice and big,it doe's live up to the review's,one of the best site's i have stayed on.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Caroline

We stayed at this site 3 times last year. All the pitches are nice and big. The super pitches are in an elevated position and have the best views, this area of the site was only developed last year but is already maturing nicely. The standard pitches are good too and we have stayed on those twice. The staff are very friendly and there is a better atmosphere than at other commercial sites we have stayed at. If you have a dog there is a small circular dog walk through a wooded area.

Hope you enjoy it.

Rose

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts