Cleaning wipes

Feb 6, 2024
Visit site
I thought I read somewhere it's best to be careful with cleaning wipes and chemicals on the work surfaces in the caravan, I've bought some Thetford Bathroom cleaner for the fridge as my trusty caravan handbook suggests what works best for the kitchen worktops.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I thought I read somewhere it's best to be careful with cleaning wipes and chemicals on the work surfaces in the caravan, I've bought some Thetford Bathroom cleaner for the fridge as my trusty caravan handbook suggests what works best for the kitchen worktops.
We just used the same spray that we used on work surfaces at home and had no detrimental effects on caravan work surfaces. Although in the bathroom we tended just to use a gentle detergent on the sink and shower tray.

Reactions: Richtee180
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
We just used the same spray that we used on work surfaces at home and had no detrimental effects on caravan work surfaces. Although in the bathroom we tended just to use a gentle detergent on the sink and shower tray.
Same here, Mrs H, uses Lidl's kitchen surface spray and bathroom spray.

Reactions: Richtee180
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the info.
Ah, one thing that I have remembered, through Parksy's remark many years ago, Do Not, use furniture spray, polish on the "Woodwork" of the caravan, when not using it, it causes a greenish type of mould.
We had it a few times, so towards winter, when we didn't know when we would go away again we would just give the wood effect stuff a wipe over with the " all surface" disinfectant sprays.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Ah, one thing that I have remembered, through Parksy's remark many years ago, Do Not, use furniture spray, polish on the "Woodwork" of the caravan, when not using it, it causes a greenish type of mould.
We had it a few times, so towards winter, when we didn't know when we would go away again we would just give the wood effect stuff a wipe over with the " all surface" disinfectant sprays.
I was not aware of the above so thanks. Luckily to date we have only used the furniture spray with beeswax on the awning rail and that was before we bought silicone spray.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We use to take Flash antibacterial cleaning wipes for all surfaces kitchen and bathroom and we had some caravan bathroom cleaner as well

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts