Competition time!

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Here at Practical Caravan, we're excited to announce a brand new competition on our sister website Caravan Sitefinder. Simply review a campsite you've visited and you'll be entered into our monthly prize draw to win £100 of Towsure vouchers!

So, what are you waiting for? Head to http://www.caravansitefinder.co.uk/review and get reviewing!

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Sadly not, but the best of luck. Every review submitted counts as a separate competition entry, so you can increase your chance of winning by completing reviews of several sites!

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
BedfordRL said:
Presumably you can only review sites listed?.

Just tried to review Acorns near Tiverton and it doesn't recognise it .

If you can give me some details about the site, I'd be happy to add it, then you can review it. However, so you know, the competition has now closed.

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Not really bothered about the competition, just would like to see naturism mentioned in the magazine.
As we are born again carravaners we are a bit out of date with the toys and gizmos and bought the recent Practical Caravans, leafing through we noticed there was very little mention of not new caravans except a comparison of two which were basically the same make with different names which is poor considering how many caravans of varying vintage are out there and a lot of people will be buying a caravan for the first time with little knowledge on what they letting themselves into, we are not all rich y'know.
After wading through all the posh new caravans with waining interest we noticed the supplement "200 things to do in France", after a while it became clear naturism doesn't get a mention despite everyone presuming that that is where we go on our naturist holidays, it's not, we always have our holidays in the UK.
The site I would like to review is Acorns Naturist Retreat near Tiverton.
We have been twice this year already and will be back in late July.
At the last visit we had the oldest caravan there, most being new and huge and included a Winnebago with a Dodge Ram on a fifth wheel and various £40,000 motorhomes so there is plenty of money being spent by naturists to be totally ignored by magazines supposedly catering for all carravaners.
Grumble grumble.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I'll try some CPR.
Is it not a little chilly for very much naturism on caravan sites in the UK? Do you not need to wear a fleece at least?
MEL

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
barrychas said:
So how do I enter your recent comp for the airbeam awning....you've hidden it very well amongst your web pages.. Confused.
Barry

Me too. Thanks Barry, thought I was just being technologically useless (again). Any clues Lizzie.
Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts