Could we start funny stories?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Funny stories or laughing at other people's expence? Whilst on a site at Goodrington we were pitched close to a motorhome. Early one morning there was a hell of a noise of high engine reving and tyres scraping on tarmac. Looked out and motorhome driver was trying to drive off but had left his corner steadies at the back down. The smell of burning rubber lingered for hours after he left. He was the talk of the site in the clubhouse during the evening.

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
Probably my funny stories are at my `ditzy` expense. One of our first trips away we somehow ended up on narrow,remote roads disappearing into the Cumbrian mountains-I was map reading but panicky. I said "John! The roads are coming to an end on the map!" After a long while of manouvering to de-tour he took the map and I had been looking at rivers!! He then said "Its ok, still enough petrol for now" I hadnt even thought of that.........

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
One of the other funny moments were when it was a ***** day on site. I was trying to cheer up my man in the awning by dancing around saying at least my blue raincoat matched my new flowery blue wellies. He said (under his breath)"Do they match your ********----(underwear)" I told him actually they DID. The man passing the awning listening to this just smiled!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts