Crockery drainer and sink plug

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I would prefer his marigolds, but where would I dry them? Finished with that hammer and nail yet Lisa?
You'd have to hang them on the line of course.

I didn't try the hammer and nail because nobody replied to my question which was 'could I use a hammer and nail?. Any suggestions? Don't forget, being a woman, I've only got a small brain.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I would prefer his marigolds, but where would I dry them? Finished with that hammer and nail yet Lisa?
You'll be pleased to know I'm going off line now. I've got a bit of a problem - I don't want Clive to know but I only drink Asda Cava at

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Lisa

Sorry about that. Can you keep a secret?

We bought a plate drainer it lasted all of two mits.

It in the cumber now!

Seem to remember the mag did a rite up on drainers did not go down well with some of use. you cud see if you cud get a back issue to read up on them

Mark

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lisa

Sorry about that. Can you keep a secret?

We bought a plate drainer it lasted all of two mits.

It in the cumber now!

Seem to remember the mag did a rite up on drainers did not go down well with some of use. you cud see if you cud get a back issue to read up on them

Mark
Too late Mark, Lisa is far away from us now, in the land of the grape, try again in the morning, hehehe.

You know, I wouldn't mind seeing that article again myself!

PC can we have a reprint on the drainers?

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Too late Mark, Lisa is far away from us now, in the land of the grape, try again in the morning, hehehe.

You know, I wouldn't mind seeing that article again myself!

PC can we have a reprint on the drainers?
ow no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 25, 2005
Visit site
For an excellent small dish drainer go online to www.lakeland.co.uk. They have a couple of choices, with measurements, so you should be able to get one to fit.

Sorry I can't help with the plug problem.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
For an excellent small dish drainer go online to www.lakeland.co.uk. They have a couple of choices, with measurements, so you should be able to get one to fit.

Sorry I can't help with the plug problem.
Hi Ann

Thanks ever so much, I'll look at the website later.

Thanks again.

Lisa.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Honestly Lord B, I know that news travels slowly on your property (since the semaphore peasant was tried and hanged for apple scrumping) but you really must keep up with recent events, Larry and Billy are gone.

Meet Barry and Lilly, your new friendly caravaners!

I just know I'm going to regret this later on....

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Ann

Can you help me please? I had a look on the web and although the sink drainers were really nice, I was looking for something a bit more upmarket, money is not an issue. Can you think of anywhere else?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Lisa.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Watson

Thanks for the reply. I'll go off to the plumbers merchants tomorrow and buy one. Do they only come in chrome? as the sink is beige and I wouldn't want it to clash.

Thanks again.

Lisa.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Roy

Yes, actually there is, have you never been to Harrods? Do you think they might have a mail order service?

Can you help with the chrome plug question please?

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lol

You are a true gent. I'll take a look later. Just trying another bottle of vino. (Sssh, don't tell Clive).

Did you see the Quo on Coronation Street?

Lisa

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa

Sorry, I don't know of anywhere else where you can get small dish drainers. Hope you manage to get what you want eventually.

Good luck.

Ann

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts