Crockery drainer and sink plug

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Thanks for the posting it has given me a good laugh. brightened up the day. No doubt Jeremy Clarkson will mention it on his show!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Ann

I'll have a look in the Argos catalogue in a mo.

Thanks.

Lisa

p.s. Are you interested in coming to our event at Easter?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Mark

Thanks for that, I'll have a look. Have you ever thought about a career in market research?

You never did answer my question which was - 'can I use a hammer and nail to make holes in the plates?'.

Lisa

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa

I would love to attend at Easter but, unfortunately, I am not available at that time due to prior commitments. Hope it all goes well and everyone has a great time. Maybe, next time?

Ann

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Ann

Thanks for your reply, that's a shame, it would have been nice to meet you. I'm sure we'll be arranging other meets in the future.

Regards.

Lisa.

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
I would strongly advise not to use a hammer and nail to put a hole in the plates Lisa,...................because the gravy would leak out of the hole.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Roy

Don't panic - it was a perfectly reasonable question - 'would my gravy be better than the famous scouse you make'? What's wrong with that?

Lisa.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Roy

Excuse my ignorance, what's a 'bolthole' would that fill the hole made in the plates to stop the gravy leaking?

Lisa.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just thought I'd bring you up to date on this.

Guess what someone bought me for Christmas? (I did have to use a hacksaw to saw it in half though as it was a bit big for a small kitchen area of the caravan).

Non rude replies please.......

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thank God the problem of the small drainer appears to be solved - reading the postings on this issues was like reading a mix match of a Jackanory and Wallice & Grommet story.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You got a hacksaw for Christmas Lisa? Way to go Lisa's hubby, I'm sure mine would like a socket set for her birthday...

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lol

Well, after hacksawing my sink drainer, it gave me an idea. I think I might go into designing and marketing sink drainers as I believe I have become a bit of an expert on the subject and could produce luxurious, innovative and space saving drainers at a highly competitive price, delivered to your door. (Hey, that sounds good).

Watch this space!

Lisa.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts