Crockery drainer and sink plug

Page 4 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
For those going to the meet at Easter, I will be able to show you my sink drainer which I designed and made myself.

If anyone would like to order one, speak to me at Easter.

Lisa.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Good Housekeeping (caravanning section) has recently run an article on my 'innovative and common sense design' (May 2006 edidtion, page 23).

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Don't make me go and buy "Good Housekeeping", just to take a look, Lisa. I have my reputation to think of. Is there a caravan section in the mag? More importantly, how many adverts accompany it?

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Don't make me go and buy "Good Housekeeping", just to take a look, Lisa. I have my reputation to think of. Is there a caravan section in the mag? More importantly, how many adverts accompany it?
You can have my copy Lol, I bought it in error today thinking it was one of the "lads mags", silly me

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lol

There's no need to buy the magazine, just pop in to your local Morrisons, Asda, Tesco etc. Pick up Good Housekeeping magazine, place it inside another magazine such as Bike Magazine and then look at the article, no one will notice.

I have to say that due to the positive article in the magazine, there is a waiting list for the drainers so don't get too excited.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Forgot to say. Yes there is an informative and well written caravan section accompanied by lots of good quality photos.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
That's very charitable of you Roy; I will indeed take you up on the generous offer. Any chance you could rip the page out and stick it into a copy of Guns R Us, or something similar?

Lisa will you be giving a demonstration at the Easter meet? If so, do you require a few dirty pots to help with the demo?

Ok, so Lolly is doing the ironing, Lisa the washing up, and Roy is doing the cooking, all I need now is someone with a duster.....shame Lord B isn't attending ;o)

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Stay away from guns Lol, they're very dangerous and should not be messed with, even pictures of them are very scary.

Unfortunately as I am practically self-employed now, I'm so sorry but it won't be possible for me to carry out a demonstration as Easter will be classed as a mini break for me.

Hope you're not too disappointed.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Show me your drainer Lisa and I'll show you mine ;O)
Lord B - for being impertinant, please go and stand in the corner for two hours. Then I would like 500 lines on my desk by 9 am tomorrow 'I must have more respect towards Lisa'.

Thanks you.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Maureen this topic has been resurrected for those new members and also those that missed the informative article in the magazine. It could be worse as it could be about 4x4s or Lord B's holiday snaps.

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Lisa, when can we havw a picture posted for those of us not going to thre easter meet,. Im in the market for a good drainer

Kevin H

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lisa, when can we havw a picture posted for those of us not going to thre easter meet,. Im in the market for a good drainer

Kevin H
Hi Kevin

My marketing people are on to it. Shouldn't be too long now.

Lisa

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts