curtains open or closed

tj1

Aug 23, 2008
Visit site
we always leave our,s open aswell, and we never pull the blinds down when traveling especially on a nice sunny day, other drivers get dazzaled hope this helps ..

May 21, 2008
Visit site
I'm probably selfish here on this one, but we always tow with the blinds down to stop Johnny Blagger from seing what's in the van worth taking.

Being a rear fixed bed, our van has a solid rear panel so no real danger of reflections dazzeling drivers. I haven't experienced any major irritation from reflected sunlight on vans with their blinds down.

I drive about 22k miles per annum.

Steve L.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Crime prevention advice is to leave curtains and blinds open so that lowlife can see there's nothing desirable inside - closing them gives the message you've got something worth stealing.

So our blinds/curtains are always open except on site.

Jun 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi

We tow with curtains and blinds open. This proved useful with our previous van, kids once spotted that the loo door had opened and was swinging. As kids, my parents towed with their van curtains open. Annette

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Annette, l agree my daughter told me this on the way down to Cornwall on the M5 that the toilet door had swung open, she is now thirty, shows you how long ago it was she was five at the time, even now tow with all curtains open and blinds up due to that experiance, good call.

NigelH

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
not sure that it matters!!!!!!!!!!!

if the van is on tow then who can nik anything, and the strain on the blind springs is nothing for that short trip!

don't worry about it!

gar

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts