Easter Meeting!

May 25, 2005
Visit site
May I wish everyone attending this meeting all the best. Hope the weather stays good for you. I am only sorry we cannot attend this year. Good luck to you all, hope you have a great time (which I am sure you will).

Ann

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Ann

Thanks for your posting. I'm sure we'll have a great time, now we can post photos you will be able to see the evidence (maybe that's not such a good idea!!).

I'm sure we will be organising future events, so perhaps you will be able to join us in the future.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Ann, should we get on so well, we plan another "Meet" later on in the year (perhaps August time), would you be interested?

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Ann, should we get on so well, we plan another "Meet" later on in the year (perhaps August time), would you be interested?
Hi lol

It might be possible although we have a wedding and two holidays already booked!!! It might have to be next year!

Will look forward to seeing all your pics on forum. The ones already posted look great. It really is nice to be in touch with such a nice people.

Ann

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'll never get into MENSA.

Here goes:

Gooner

Sparkes

Myself

Lol

Roy

Tina

Clive

Clive's friend

Lolly

Brian

Lutz

Mark

12 units total, far too many children and dogs. An excessive amout of chocolate and a****l.

Lisa xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Here goes:

Gooner

Sparkes

Myself

Lol

Roy

Tina

Clive

Clive's friend

Lolly

Brian

Lutz

Mark

12 units total, far too many children and dogs. An excessive amout of chocolate and a****l.

Lisa xxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Lisa, much appreciated. Clive, isn't it about time we got the name of your friend, can't keep calling him/her "Clive's mate", or can we?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Here goes:

Gooner

Sparkes

Myself

Lol

Roy

Tina

Clive

Clive's friend

Lolly

Brian

Lutz

Mark

Lisa xxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a copies of the booking forms somewhere, I know it sounds terrible 'Clive's friend'. Hope Clive hasn't made him up.

Joke!!

Lisa xxx

TRENDING THREADS