Eastnor Castle - Herefordshire

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
I must agree lovely spot for rallies even though the land is a bit uneven.It is also something of a suprise when you have the deer looking through he caravan window at you.It has good fishing and the gardens etc of the 'castle'are also well worth a visit(and for Big brother fans it is where Davina Mccall held her reception having got married in the church across the rod)

Excellent suggestion LB but am puzzled because I assume that you have been there if so were you not slumming it in such a relatively small property compared to your family estate!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
It's one of those places that is close to home I haven't taken my van to yet although otherwise Ive been there many times. I recall going there once - probably in the 70s, when they were making a film starring Sammy Davies Jnr among others who I forget now. I recall going to the testing ground on a course with the Ambulance Service and a chap from our station crunched the front end of our Frontera.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Really where about in the park is that located,by the monument?
plotter, I don't know where it's located, cos I've been! you only get invited when you buy new LRs. I think it's hidden away from the public eye though, because they test new models there.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As Chair of the Royale club, I get brochures form there every year, as I'm sure all caravan clubs do. We've never done it yet. Perhaps next year.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts