Electric water heater

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I am beginning to regret offering advice on a solution even though I copied it from the ALDE owner's manual and pasted the copy into the thread. It does seems ALDE and myself are incorrect?

However my advice for the OP to contact ALDE direct for a solution that may save them a boodle still stands.
No not at all. You are the main man who has progressed the discussion to an in depth level. Quoting Alde is absolutely correct. Don’t beat yourself up and don’t stop helping on here, please👍👍👍

Reactions: Jcloughie
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Not the Truma Combi heaters, they rely on the aluminium heat exchanger to dissipate the heat from the elements, unlike the Truma ultrastore, Alde and I think Whale heaters that all rely on liquid to protect the elements 🤔
Sorry martin, but I am right. If you re read my post you will see I made it very clear that i was referring to elements that rely on a fluid to remove the heat. If the Truma does not require fluid then my comment is not invoked.

TRENDING THREADS