euro-jaunt

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
It's that time of the year again when we head off to Europe. The last two trips have been curtailed, one by bereavemnt, one by health probs, so this time we've got everything crossed for an uneventful trip!
Briefly, we're leaving in the morning (Friday) for Dover then we'll be in St Omer for a couple of days, then into Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, back to Stuttgart for the European Classic Caravan Rally, then back into France for two weeks. Back across the channel, then up to Scotland for a Royale Club rally, three more weeks in Scotland, including Skye, then south to another Royale Rally in Lancashire.
We then head for home, via Winsford in Cheshire, then Leominster, and eventually back home sometime around July 20th.
Phew! It's worn me out just typing that!
What we need now is an improvment in the weather, which apparently is as bad in France as it is here.
So, be nice to each other, and keep safe. See you in July.

Emmerson

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Have a good trip Emmerson, and come back and tell us all about it.
smiley-laughing.gif

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Lutz. We will be on site near Koblenz at some time during the trip, probably mid-April. I've got your number, so I'll ring you
We'll also be at the ECCR site at Heilbronn on our way home (well, sort of!) about mid May.
I'm sure we will be able to find a mutually convienent time and place.
Emmerson

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
emmerson said:
Not gone yet, Parksy. Barclaycard have made one tremendous ****-up, so we might not be able to leave until next week!
I hope that you can get it sorted out, good luck.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts