Expensive month

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
In 1997 Hyundai took 51% of Kia but it then led to a reduced share holding as both parties entered into an exchange ownership arrangement. Hyundais first Santa Fe was a unibody based on the Sonata salon, whereas the Sorento was a ladder chassis with more capable off road features. The two models tended to morph together as the Santa was developed and the generation 2 Sorento went soft roader and dropped the ladder chassis for unibody.
And built in the USA

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I dont care, my Santa is lovely for my needs, great in 6 inches of snow , but then again so is a Vauxhall Chevette, with Michelin M&S tyres, in winter in Scotland.

Reactions: Dustydog
May 7, 2012
Visit site
Possibly an unlucky thirteenth birthday for the car. I know what the problems are like if the air conditioning is a problem as my son in law had lots of problems getting it sorted on a far younger Nissan.

Reactions: Parksy
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Possibly an unlucky thirteenth birthday for the car. I know what the problems are like if the air conditioning is a problem as my son in law had lots of problems getting it sorted on a far younger Nissan.
Same with the Shogun we had for a short while. No spares available and they could not make up the pipe. Annoyingly it was a known fault, yet no spares and this was way before covid!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts