FAO NORFOLK MIKE.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
This is to let you know that if you can't beat 'em, then you must join them :eek:)

Too many Maureens popping up from time to time,so had to be elevated to a higher rank.You had the chance to make me 2nd in command and you Norfolk Chickened out !!!!!

Now Lord B and I are going to increase the size of our estates and electrify all the fences to keep the peasants out:eek:) :eek:)

Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
Sorry I had the bad grace to go away in the van during the time when I normaly prefer that every one else go's and I listen to my lawn growing.

Back to the point.

Standards are dropping? or are they? Has L.B. become a party to this self apointed title fiasco?

Now Lol always was a Princess, But for Mo to suddenly go 180 degrees out of phase throws me. I suppose it is typical of one of the sexes, to be contrary (the coward in me can't remember which one).

I could not see the point until this week when we went into a ladies cloth's shop in Helmsley and during conversation with the owner mentioned that we were staying at Castle Howard.

Well I have to say the service became impressive to say the least. Offered afternoon tea in their private garden, nothing to good until I in my innocence, mentioned the caravan.Well talk about dropped like a hot potato.

Now if you are sure this is what you want, I promise to be supportive to ex members of the serfs revolt. But just because I am from Norfolk does not mean the I am good with the forlock action.

ttfn

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Norfolk Mike,

Good to have you back again,and hope that you enjoyed Castle Howard.The inhabitants haven't heard yet that I have been elevated to their ranks and have been very slow in issuing an open invitation to me and my "friends" :eek:) So if you are nice to me....you might be allowed to join the gang.Uniforms will be provided.Lord B seems to be creating a large pile of arrows,to shoot anyone who steps out of line :eek:)

TRENDING THREADS