Fish&Anchor Pub ( Evesham)

Mar 2, 2006
Visit site
This CL is a new addition to the CC,it has very spacous pitches at the rear of the pub and has a large area for holding rally`s the site is situated by the river Avon,then food at the pub is excellent,the beer not bad either.We shall be going back there,and its only £10 a night.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Allen,

Thanks for the info.as I used to live in the area its handy to know this site excises.You did miss out thr fact that thr Fish&Anchor pub is in Offenham not Evesham on the road to South Littleton,and yes Plotter there is a ford come mini wear there too.Best wishes Jim

Mar 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi Plotter,Jimbob,

Yes Plotter they have EHU,and yes Jimbhob its just outside offenham village which is just outside Evesham,I stand corrected.The site is big enough to have a rally at xmas and I believe fully booked they have x25 units booked in.

all the best Allen

Mar 2, 2006
Visit site
Well I had my dog with us,A jack Russell by the name of wilson and was told he would be welcome in the bar anytime,but not in the restuarant obviously.The wife actually checked about the dog situation when booking and the owner said no problem.

Allen

Nov 20, 2007
Visit site
Well I had my dog with us,A jack Russell by the name of wilson and was told he would be welcome in the bar anytime,but not in the restuarant obviously.The wife actually checked about the dog situation when booking and the owner said no problem.

Allen
Well if dog's are not allowed I will definately be booking a few weekends there...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts