fleetwood heratage 640i

Mar 29, 2006
Visit site
Seen one of these at a dealer not far from me love it, has anyone got one, if so what do you think of it good or bad.

This one has a full wet central heating system fitted is there anything I should know about this, again good or bad

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi Mark email.we have a 640es with the bed across the back and the toilet one side and shower on the other.Does the model you refer to have the same set up?The van is very spacious with lots of storage. the fitted microwave and full size fridge/freezer is very useful on our France and Spain trips. One piece of advice,make sure the operation for the heating is FULLY explained before you leave the dealers.It is a marvelous system but we are still struggling with the timing controls!! When we first used it we woke in the night in NOVEMBER and we were cooking!!!!The van stood on the drive over the coldest winter and was fine.We love it and it suits us perfectly as there is room for visitors to stay and still have privacy for all as the bathroom facilities can be en-suite or self contained with the clever layout.The satellite connections mean I can watch my progs in the bedroom whilst HIMSELF can watch football in the lounge!! Hope you enjoy yours as much.It is a great pity these vans are no longer in production.Very innovative styling that is much admired by people we have met on sites.

There are much more knowledgeable owners on the forum who will be able to help you with any queries.Good luck and have lots of good times in your Fleetwood.

Thursdays Child

Mar 29, 2006
Visit site
Thanks for that Thursdays Child, this one has the master bedroom at the back with the double island bed laying across the van. Thanks again I will be sure to get the full sp on the heating system from the dealers.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Mark, Have had two Heritages both of them the 640ES model. The earlier 2004 model did have a timer on the Alde system heating but the later 2008 model does not have the complicated timer control. If I remember right the 640i will probably have the later system so don't worry about the timer!
In my opinion the only 'van to compare with the Heritage is the new Vanmaster but at a price.
If you have an option to buy and it is in good condition take it quickly, you will not regret it.
Enjoy
Ian

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
ours is fab but only 2 berth fleetwood garland andf we want to go permanent if anyone can swop 4 a 4 berth 2 doubles very grateful mine 1991 selling for £900 seperate shower cub good nic

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts