freelander 2

Jan 7, 2007
Visit site
Hi all,

Just wondering if you have any views on the new freelander, i have not driven it yet but the reports that i'v heard so for seem good. We have a x-trail at the moment and are looking for a change in the new year. Any views as a tow car, solo, mpg etc would be good.

Cheers for now,

Darren

Sep 23, 2006
Visit site
Darren,

Ive had mine since January, and it has been excellent...touch wood.

Now that it has loosened up it is doing low-mid 30's solo, mind you that is mainly urban at the moment, and a recent tow saw 29.4 with a 1500kg outfit on the back.

I strongly recommend that you get a test drive organised, I think that you will be amazed at the quality that LR have now got to, have a look at www.Freel2.com for some general thoughts.

Jan 7, 2007
Visit site
Darren,

Ive had mine since January, and it has been excellent...touch wood.

Now that it has loosened up it is doing low-mid 30's solo, mind you that is mainly urban at the moment, and a recent tow saw 29.4 with a 1500kg outfit on the back.

I strongly recommend that you get a test drive organised, I think that you will be amazed at the quality that LR have now got to, have a look at www.Freel2.com for some general thoughts.
thanks for that john, i will have a browse at that site, and take a test drive soon.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts