Freemasons on Trial

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As my son was using the computer I sat with the wife watching a programme on National Geographic channel on TV relating to Freemasons on Trial. What a total waste of two hours of my time and electricity. If this is what present day TV programmes are like thank goodness I watch very little of it.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Are there any freemasons in this forum? Maybe a member of the executive of the National Geographic channel?

I hope so, so that they can put forward their point of view then we can have a balanced debate.

If not I suggest that this thread should be deleted.

;O)

May 29, 2007
Visit site
Thats where My great Grandfather was with the freemasons! Will you look next time your at the Masonic Hall for his name as he was quite high up! His Name was George Davis and i think it would have been around 1917 on, not sure may be before that. He was a iron worker and stone mason. And heres one that you may like he built steam engins with his brother!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Diane even though your use of the English language astounds me on times you are however going up in my esteems. Before long I will be bowing to you when we meet in future in Tesco.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
All jobs have highs and lows - you may be at present going through a low patch in your life - fight it and before you know it you will be up there with the best once again thinking what the hell life is a ball.

May 29, 2007
Visit site
Its not the job, I love it! Its just not enough any more. I think i need a bigger challenge, Just hav'ent worked out what yet. With Amy getting a 2/1 and Genna doing her Bsc/Hons and Sophie not being able to make up her mind! lol. I think i am at the stage when i need something else.

May 29, 2007
Visit site
Icemaker, is it age capped? And do they keep the cabs clean and tidy? And does it smell? and do you get dirty. Can i wear makeup? And do the boots you wear come in size 4 with high heels and sling backs?

Problem i have had in the past is when i have applied for a job is they say your a bit over qualified for the post.Which i believe is another way of telling me i am to old!!!!!

May 29, 2007
Visit site
Frank, would love a little boy, was told last year this would not be possible, did think of adoption for a time then decided against.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Yep, always to the minute Icemaker, nothing simple like rounding it up to the nearest 5.

We used to be allowed 10 minutes booking on and reading notices. So many minutes walking time to wherever the relieving point was. If we had to prep our engine for the train we were working it was 45 minutes for a tank engine and 1 hour for big one, like a Castle or Hall.

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
Might have a problem with the boots Diane some of the drivers at blackpool in the pink link might steal them lol.

age 21 min, 65 max we have just had a 57 year old pass out as a driver, only thing is your not allowed to act your age in the mess room!.

Its only the passenger area that gets dirty esspecially now that smoking is no longer allowed in the cab.

Its compulsory to wear make up or it would be if i was the manager but again you might have a problem if you go to blackpool.

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Icemaker

When I was younger I used to go to Warrington Station to see the Night Mail Train. It was always a double header and jesus it was travelling through the station that fast that the wind used to nearly lift you off your feet!!!!!

Frank

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts