Great Sea View Camping and Caravan Sites in Britain delivery ...

BML

Dec 30, 2004
Visit site
A few moths ago I published a new book carrying details and colour photographs of 152 of my favourite sites with a view of the sea. I am extremely embarrassed to have to say that the printers of Great Sea View Camping and Caravan Sites in Britain are in the process of moving their printing works from Oxford to Witney and they are not yet fully operational. They did promise me that they will do all that they can to produce a re-print of the book as soon as possible and as soon as the books are delivered to me I will get them in the post.

I recognise that many people will have wanted the book for their summer holidays and if this is a problem please let me know and I will either refund the money by Paypal or destroy the cheque.

Jul 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi Brian,

got my book today, many thanks. I haven't had time to look at it properly, just a quick flick through, but it looks great. Wil definatley try some of the Scottish sites,

thanks again,

Gavin.

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi Brian

I think I missed this thread, are you selling a caravan site book? What is the book about? Where do you purschase it from and how much?

Sorry so many questions.

BML

Dec 30, 2004
Visit site
The book is a review of 152 camping and caravan sites with a view of the sea which I absrtacted from an earyler book of 400 such sites and is being sold from home for

TRENDING THREADS