Has anyone got one of these please ? (See photo)

May 12, 2019
Visit site
Its for my Coachman Caravan and I like to have a spare one. I believe it may be a TRUMA Part.
Or has anyone got a Part Number so I can search it please.
Thanks.

Attachments

• Trumathing1.JPG
    Trumathing1.JPG
    547.3 KB · Views: 40
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The item is a "Truma ultraflow surge damper pressure switch" I have checked the Truma web site, and it seems they no longer sell this item.

However Whale have made pressure switches and surge dampers for a long time, and whilst they would need a little modification to the pipe layout, they would do the same job. See here

Jun 6, 2006
Visit site
Its for my Coachman Caravan and I like to have a spare one. I believe it may be a TRUMA Part.
Or has anyone got a Part Number so I can search it please.
Thanks.
They are like hens teeth to find, as prof says Truma stoped doing these (many years ago now.

You can fudge the whale manual / auto or Truma auto pressure switch in to the system successfully though.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
My Coachman A 2013 has the Automatic version ,non adjustable, I will try and check for the part Number.
NotMyVan, I have given you duff information, mine is the same as yours.
I found this Bit of gen from some years ago which might help you.

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
The item is a "Truma ultraflow surge damper pressure switch" I have checked the Truma web site, and it seems they no longer sell this item.

However Whale have made pressure switches and surge dampers for a long time, and whilst they would need a little modification to the pipe layout, they would do the same job. See here
Sorry Prof I duplicated your information.

Reactions: ProfJohnL

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts