Hello All

Jul 10, 2007
Visit site
Hi, Thought i would join your forum and come and say hello.

We are new to touring but had 2 enjoyable weekends away.

We had an 5 berth avondale perle, spent the weekend in that and found it to small.

We now have a 6 berth hobby 650 and its brilliant much better.

We are looking to book somewhere over the bank holiday weekend, somewhere with plenty for the kids to do, any tips would be grateful.

Look forward to getting to know you.

Amanda.

Jul 10, 2007
Visit site
Hi, We are in cheshire looking to travel about 150 miles, we did the east coast 2 weekends on the row skegness and cleethorpes, so somewhere different this time.

Thanks.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Given where you are I would have thought somewhere on the North Wales coast maybe,if you like big buzzly sites there is the Haven site at Prestatin not cheap not my cup of tea but each to theie own.Or maybe sites around Barmouth area.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
OK I hope you find what you are looking for there are many sites that may fit the bill one for instance (which I have not used) is just down the road from me and that is Drayton Manor Park (try google)but there are literally dozens but its all a matter of personal preference and after 30 years doing this you win some and you lose some but overall its great!

Jul 10, 2007
Visit site
Thanks to you both.

We have been talking about taking the caravan to france, but we will get used to it in the uk for a while first.

But its all good fun.

May 29, 2007
Visit site
We have been caravaners for just over 2 months now! LOL. Have been out a couple of times and are going to Devon in 3 weeks time. So fed up with the weather we are off to france for a week in september! Plotter knows loads about France caravaning and he will give you loads of help. He did with us. Regards Diane

TRENDING THREADS