Helping you over the post-holiday blues!

May 7, 2012
Visit site
If you get bored in my case you can always take a can of coke and some crisps to the storage and pretend you are doing some work and not listening to the football on the radio.
Only put it back last Saturday but looking at Loch Lomond or possibly the lake district for September.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Looking forward to be going t sites when the , lovely little gems, are not screaming around at 7am, full of e numbers., dont get me wrong, we leant our caravan to a young couple for the bank holiday weekend, and stayed on for a night after theyy left. Now we remember, why we go mid week. But still great caravan and camping. Met a lot of Europeans having cheap holidays here.
Hutch

Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
Post-holiday blues? We are just planning ours, nothing for September as we are doing a few continental w/e, but we have 10 days in Pembrokeshire planned for October and another 10 days in November not sure where yet.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Next planned trip, the Woosie fest at Stratford on Avon , weekend of then15th sept. Any new commers want to come along. Just a great meet up.

Mar 13, 2007
Visit site
after holiday blues. you must be joking. roll on 4th of September when the [strike]Kids[/strike]. tourists have left so we can get back to the lakes. for some piece and quiet.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
No blues around here. Just a shame they don't go back until Wednesday! Still on the bright side we're losing one to uni the following weekend :cheer: :cheer: . And then there were two. Looking forward to Stratford just the two of us. :whistle:

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
What is this? - Makes it sound like a seasonal hobby! I suppose it is, - our season starts Jan. 1st. and ends Dec. 31st.----- September/Oct/Nov, virtually taken care of, Woosies, (Stratford), Whitby,(Rally) South Wales, (Chicken sitting?) Thursford (Rally) (http://www.thursford.com/christmas-spectacular.aspx ) God, it's a hard life being a 'geriatric' !!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Just finished planning the rest of the year. Retired and few commitments so 58 nights planned!!!! Thursday off to a rally in Dorset for 12 nights, then early Oct Cambridge and Milton Keynes. (CCC sites at both places.) Unsure where for the end of half term but somewhere adults only. Then various sites good for winter visiting and a couple of weekend rallies. Home for Christmas and then a new year rally. A couple of good socials with the rallies to let us party. Looking forward to testing the new Alde heating.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
thedoog1 said:
We have our first ever rally on Friday 15 nights in sunny Cornwall. Hard life this retirement.

I always wonder how I found time to go to work now I have found out what you have to do once retired. Still enjoy the life though.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts