In Appreciation for your help

Oct 10, 2018
Visit site
I had a caravan with major issues due to water ingress and neglect. This had to be resolved as a reconstruction of the front floor area and included problems with the Dometic fridge as well as the Truma S3002 Heater.
The Technical forum was of great assistance whenever I asked for help, and I promised to put the project down in a blog in appreciation.
So, here it is - https://besthow-to.com/caravan-repair
Merry Christmas everyone, stay safe.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Interesting read and congratulations on a successful outcome. BTW the link to the also stuff at the bottom of the Top Layer page does not work.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Still having problems with the link, I am certain it’s correct, but it is slow and hit and miss. So far only able to get half a page on page 2.

Looks interesting so will keep trying.

John

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for posting the link to your blog. Congratulations on the large amount of work undertaken with an excellent outcome. It made for an interesting read amongst such dire weather and rubbish tv.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
So here's a strange thing. As I have already posted. Not been having any luck seeing ecliptic's blog, that was on an iPad using Safari. So just tried on a PC with Chrome. No problem. Then tried again on the iPad but with Chrome, and no problem there.

So for me. at least. Safari has a problem with the blogs hosting web provider.

If anyone else is struggling you may want to switch browser's.

John

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
I used my IPad with Safari and had no problem with any part of the link.

Even stranger then, Perhaps it's in my security settings. But all computers, tablets and phones are using the same Fsecure-Safe. software.

Cant explain it.

Just out of curiosity, I will try downloading Safari on the PC and see if that works or not.

John

PS That was a waste of time. Apple have ceased Windows support for Safari.

Oct 10, 2018
Visit site
So here's a strange thing. As I have already posted. Not been having any luck seeing ecliptic's blog, that was on an iPad using Safari. So just tried on a PC with Chrome. No problem. Then tried again on the iPad but with Chrome, and no problem there.

John
Excellent advice, John.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

John
Hi John i use chrome all the time with my laptop and the link was working and pleased you have sorted it

Last edited:
Reactions: Jcloughie

TRENDING THREADS