Integrity

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
I feel compelled to write this today. After many years camping on the continent and this year caravan being our first in the UK , I need to say thank you to all who participate in the enjoyment we have when we all turn up on site. I say this because today my wife and I went out for the day and I left my iphone on the table in the awning in full display, the part I found most justifying is that it was still there. I want to say a massive thank you to each and every person for the integrity we all have.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Gladdens the heart doesn't it. I am still of the view that there are more good people in this world than bad, and refuse to let go of this belief.
mel

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
What a heart-warming tale. Like Mel, I like to think the best of folk. The trouble is, nice stories don't make the news and the tabloids in particular would have us believe that there's a parcel of rogues in the nation. Don't you believe it, the good guys still outnumber the bad!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It's good to read something good about the Human race, as others have pointed out it's usually the bad few that makes the news.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts