Kampa Rally 390

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
Hi.
Sure ive seen the info Im after on here,but cant seem to find it.
Could someone tell me if the Kampa Ralley 390 awning has mudflaps that actually fold inside the awning and not outside?
After our disaster with a different make of awning,i am thinking of buying the Kampa but with the two "escape artists"(Oscar and Spirit),need one as described above.
Many thanks.
Adrian

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
GeorgeandAde said:
Hi.
Sure ive seen the info Im after on here,but cant seem to find it.
Could someone tell me if the Kampa Ralley 390 awning has mudflaps that actually fold inside the awning and not outside?
After our disaster with a different make of awning,i am thinking of buying the Kampa but with the two "escape artists"(Oscar and Spirit),need one as described above.
Many thanks.
Adrian

http://www.practicalcaravan.com/forum/equipment-accessories/wanted-390-style-awning-fit-low-235cm-awning-rail

Hi Adrian, hope the link above works, various things covered on there, but I can also confirm the mud flaps fold inside.

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
Thank you Gagakev
smiley-smile.gif

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
I think i am going to ask Kampa for commision ,I started this Kampa awning thing last year when we bought ours and now looks as they are selling like hot cakes.
I hope you all enjoy your Kampas as much as we enjoy ours ,they are so roomy nearly as much roomas a full awning.
Sir Roger

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
I reckon you may make a few bob Sir Roger
smiley-wink.gif

Have just ordered one and also the rear poles and tie down kit.
Going away for a week to Lydford Nr.Okehampton week commencing 11th July,so will be able to try it out.
Just hope it doesnt leak like the Towsure
smiley-frown.gif

Adrian

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
SirRogerFartingtonFortesqueSmyth said:
I think i am going to ask Kampa for commision ,I started this Kampa awning thing last year when we bought ours and now looks as they are selling like hot cakes.
I hope you all enjoy your Kampas as much as we enjoy ours ,they are so roomy nearly as much roomas a full awning.
Sir Roger

Hi Sir Rog, how are you, you ole Devil
6.gif

Hey listen hear now Sir, dont think you can take all the credit, (but you can have most of it). I visited our local accessory store last weekend to get some bits to extend the waste pipe's under the van, I had to virtually lay on my back each time to fit the ones that go into the waste hog. Job done
smiley-smile.gif

Any way back on to the subject, our store just so happen to have the Kampa's on display.and as I was passing for some reason, dont ask me why, I walked into the 390 where this couple were discussing the possbilities of buying one, I just had to butt in, told them I had just bought one my-self , how good they were, recommended the rear poles, tie down's etc etc, Gave them about 10 minutes of my time then said I had to go and see if they had my parts!!!!!
As I walked towards the store I heard the lady say " I thought he worked here"
I had a good ole chuckle to myself
10.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
GeorgeandAde said:
I reckon you may make a few bob Sir Roger
smiley-wink.gif

Have just ordered one and also the rear poles and tie down kit.
Going away for a week to Lydford Nr.Okehampton week commencing 11th July,so will be able to try it out.
Just hope it doesnt leak like the Towsure
smiley-frown.gif

Adrian

Hi Adrian, mine didnt leak so to speak and trust me it was the sunday we had the torrential rain.
The only problem was water was seeping in, up at the awning rail and trickling down the side of the van but I believe my rail is too wide and needs closing in a bit, I'm sure all will be OK with yours, just enjoy it. Good luck

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site

Hey, I'm watching
smiley-surprised.gif

It's me who has been typing my lil fingers orf persuading Kev and Cruzer to buy one and answering their queries.
OK, when we did buy ours last October you did tell me how good they are so when I get my commission from Kampa I might toss you a few groats to help restore the lead roof on your stately pile
smiley-laughing.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Lord Braykewynde said:

Hey, I'm watching
smiley-surprised.gif

It's me who has been typing my lil fingers orf persuading Kev and Cruzer to buy one and answering their queries.
OK, when we did buy ours last October you did tell me how good they are so when I get my commission from Kampa I might toss you a few groats to help restore the lead roof on your stately pile
smiley-laughing.gif

Now look here SirRogerLordFartBrakesmythwynde, you have been good buddies for a long while, please learn to share
8.gif

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Your Lordship...... Tis very kind of you to keep me in mind when your hand out comes along ,I almost feel I ought to share it with Kevin but then again why should I .
You are right I will spend it all on Buggram Hall..
Sir Roger

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts