Knaresborough CC site with kids

Apr 6, 2008
Visit site
Hi all, we are off to Knaresborough CC site in half term week with the children (age 3 & 5). Does anyone know of anywhere to go or anything to do nearby that'd be good for the kids?

Thanks for any advice!

Angel

Jul 11, 2006
Visit site
Hi Angel

Mother Shiptons Cave in Knaresborough would probably suit you, York is not far away and there is plenty to do there Yorvik [I think] experience is good and I think Flamingo Land is not too far away if it is still open then.

Hope this helps

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
There's a nice park in Knaresborough, with a small castle, and a lovely riverside walk (or boating in the summer). If it's raining there's a cinema in Harrogate which at half term often has special films for children. Brimham Rocks is great for climbing about on, if the weather is good - and market day in Knaresborough is nice for mum.

Apr 6, 2008
Visit site
There's a nice park in Knaresborough, with a small castle, and a lovely riverside walk (or boating in the summer). If it's raining there's a cinema in Harrogate which at half term often has special films for children. Brimham Rocks is great for climbing about on, if the weather is good - and market day in Knaresborough is nice for mum.
Ooh yes someone was just telling me about the markets today. Must do that!

Thanks

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Knaresborough is a really nice site. I think that there is a small play area on site with slides and swings.

There is plenty to do around there, even if the visitor attractions are closed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts