Le Parc des Alicourts

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Paul,

we went there two years ago, we had a lakeside pitch was absolutely brilliant (worth making a phone call to see if one is available). Lots to do on site it was about 5 days before we even went off site and that was only to go to the supermarket.

Would definately go back. There has been quite a bit of discussion about this site on the forum, but the search doesn't seem to be good on here. Enjoy

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Paul got back from there yesterday,weather was poor but could change,site is nice but out in the sticks.Entertainment for adults very poor.Nice lake for fishng,swimming pools are cold exept the one heated which gets busy.Best advice is if you can take bikes do so as there are some nice cycle rides.A lake side pitch is nice however there is a breeze that comes off the lake.Give me your email and I will send you some of our photos

regards

Andy

Jun 29, 2007
Visit site
Hi Paul got back from there yesterday,weather was poor but could change,site is nice but out in the sticks.Entertainment for adults very poor.Nice lake for fishng,swimming pools are cold exept the one heated which gets busy.Best advice is if you can take bikes do so as there are some nice cycle rides.A lake side pitch is nice however there is a breeze that comes off the lake.Give me your email and I will send you some of our photos

regards

Andy
thanks for that email paul.deighan@btinternet.com

Jun 29, 2007
Visit site

regards

Andy
Thanks for the photos. It looks nice

Jul 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi

Went there a couple of years ago. Really nice site esp for the kids. Nice French restaurant and local butchers in Pierrefitte Sur Sauldre. The reception are excellent and they have lots of leaflets etc for days out.

Jul 17, 2007
Visit site
PS - easy to find. Punch the details into Via-michelin.com and the directions will come up. The site itself is signposted from Salbris which is just off of the A71.

TRENDING THREADS