Littlesea, Weymouth, Dorset...

Jul 27, 2007
Visit site
Hi, we stayed at Littlesea in June this year. This was before our caravan purchase so we were in a static. Couldn't fault the site though. Great facilities, great for kids, food, great weather, very clean. Staff brilliant. I can't comment on the pitches or showers etc. becausee we didn't need them then. I do remember that the pitches were well away from the central hub-bub. Hope this helps, Ian

Jul 26, 2007
Visit site
Heather & I stayed at Littlesea, Weymouth, during the August 2007 bank holiday and to say the sight was busy was an understatement. However, the sun shone throughout our stay and everyone was most friendly. We have visited Haven's sites for many years staying in static caravans and this being our second year caravanning we chose to try their parks with touring facilities. The site boasts a new toilet and shower block that was built in June 2007. It offers male and female toilets and showers, a family room, disabled room, laundry room, wash up area, waste water and elsan disposal facilities and are cleaned twice a day. The family room and disabled room are subject to a

MM1

Oct 16, 2006
Visit site
Heather & I stayed at Littlesea, Weymouth, during the August 2007 bank holiday and to say the sight was busy was an understatement. However, the sun shone throughout our stay and everyone was most friendly. We have visited Haven's sites for many years staying in static caravans and this being our second year caravanning we chose to try their parks with touring facilities. The site boasts a new toilet and shower block that was built in June 2007. It offers male and female toilets and showers, a family room, disabled room, laundry room, wash up area, waste water and elsan disposal facilities and are cleaned twice a day. The family room and disabled room are subject to a

Sep 12, 2007
Visit site
Give East Fleet Farm a try, went there in June and had a fantastic time. About 5 minute drive outside Weymouth Centre. Huge Pitches, Exceptional Toilet / Shower Facilities. Onsite Bar and Food, Very Secure, Dog Walks. As a disliker of over crowded sites this was like paradise. Plus not expensive.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

+ Salcombe Regis in Sidmouth is another nice site (Big hill to get up though)

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
Hello M&M

If you like Dorset when you go I can recomend West Bay. Its a Park Dean site.We had our main holiday there this year,2 weeks in August.Very nice area. Harbour just out of the site and a fantastic coast line..

Will

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts