Aug 25, 2006
Visit site
Hi.

Yes

Cramped

O.K if you`re only stopping for a week

Typical CC but more crowded than the norm

Typical CC but appeared a bit `tired`

Booked for two weeks, stayed for one, too cramped for my liking, Looe O.K, Polperro much nicer, lots of nicer places to stay in Cornwall.

Cheers

Angus

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We stayed there in October 2006 and thought it a very nice campsite. Only the hardstanding pitches were being used and they were all of a good size. Usual excellent CC facilities. I have some pictures on my website www.caravantravels.co.uk

David

Jan 2, 2007
Visit site
We stayed there for 5 nights during the summer. Felt this was more than enough and were certainly ready to move on. Used a hard standing pitch at the lower end of the site so that we had a reasonably level pitch. Wouldn't choose to go back as there are lots of other CC sites in Cornwall that we prefer.

Nov 27, 2007
Visit site
We stayed there for 5 nights during the summer. Felt this was more than enough and were certainly ready to move on. Used a hard standing pitch at the lower end of the site so that we had a reasonably level pitch. Wouldn't choose to go back as there are lots of other CC sites in Cornwall that we prefer.
When we last stayed near Looe, we used Polborder House which was a lovely site. Not used Caravan Club site as we used a tent at that time, but there were many caravans staying there. The toilet block was excentionally clean at all times even though it was old. The owners were lovely and we would definitely stay again, next time with our caravan. It was very peaceful and quiet even though it was May Spring Bank holiday week and the site was full. We were a bit worried because the weather had been very wet for the few weeks before we arrived but had no problems with the ground. Looe gets very busy and as previously said Polperro is lovely. We have had many happy holidays around that area.

TRENDING THREADS