LORD BRAYKEWYNDES PIC FOLDER. - Take 2 :o(

Page 6 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
And that hurt as well Lolly !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday morning and at least we can have a laugh. And I need one :-(
On a seriuos Note!. Thank's for asking, but thing are not good!

It is very very sad. As much as I know what to expect it is still a shock. I had some other family bad health news yesterday on another front, and that if possible is even worse :-(

Just have everything crossed for some positive news later today!

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
And that hurt as well Lolly !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday morning and at least we can have a laugh. And I need one :-(
so sorry to hear that, keep your chin up, it's a long haul I know 'cos we've had a rough time the last 3 years but be positive and it will get better. I believe everything happens for a reason - sad but very true.

Lolly x

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Well I was speechless for once :)

I wouldn't want Bernard Mathews to see it id I were you ;-)

And you upper crust lot have some nerve. All the flack I took last week and then you post that.

Can the Mod add a warning for kids and the sensitive souls on the thread heading :)

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Well I was speechless for once :)

I wouldn't want Bernard Mathews to see it id I were you ;-)

And you upper crust lot have some nerve. All the flack I took last week and then you post that.

Can the Mod add a warning for kids and the sensitive souls on the thread heading :)
many many years ago I worked in a chicken factory, saw better specimens there!!

Lolly x

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
OLD KERROW FARM CARAVAN PARK - ST. AUSTELL.

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/9317081018.jpg&s=x10

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/9317105715.jpg&s=x10

This is a quiet site, at least it was when we were there, never more than 3 vans occupied although there are vans stored on site and also seasonal pitched ones. Not too many hard standings but they are large. EHU and direct mains water on the pitch, their website also says drainage at each pitch but I failed to see it at ours. The shower block is clean with radiators but these weren't turned on while we were there. The website says breakfast can be ordered but another camper told us that when they asked about breakfast they were told "well we can get it for you if you must have it". It also says that papers and milk can be ordered from reception but this was mostly closed due to the owners having jobs elsewhere. I never saw a small shop either. The owners are very laid back pleasant people and with their two sons have a lot of work on their hands but I believe they will get there. There is about 5 statics on site and they are readying the ground for about 4 more. The toilet emptying point (only one on the site) was about 250 yards from our pitch, all uphill. I put the cassette in the back of the car and hooked the waste master onto the towball and drove to the emptying point. I must admit it was the most primitive system I've seen but it was practical, different to some I've seen, like at Sherwood Forest Caravan Park. Would I go again? Yes I would because you can't grumble at

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts