Lunar Clubman SE 2010 What do you think?

Sep 14, 2006
Visit site
Would love to know what you think of your new Lunar Clubman SE we are still thinking of buying one and any input would be great.

Robin

Jan 2, 2009
Visit site
We took delivery of our Clubman SE a couple of weeks ago - and have already had a week away in it. We love it - no problems. The bed is comfy, the bathroom works well for us and the kitchen is great. My only disappointment is that the curtains hang a bit low and the tie-backs aren't fastened to the caravan so when you shut the curtains you have tiebacks to store away and not mislay. Hardly a problem !!!!!

We are delighted with it.

Good Luck with your caravan buying!

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Just took delivery of mine last Friday, been playing with it all this week, found one little problem the gas locker let water in, cured it by increasing the thickness of the locking arm to make it sit tight on the front of the locker box, now know leaks, some have re sorted to having two locks fitted on either side.

We are off to Sandringham on Friday for two weeks, it will be its virgin outing been through everything this week and found no other faults.

One thing l kept doing was not turning the alarm off quicker enough; hence tracker ringing twice, her indoors was not amused.

Will let you know how we get on in a fortnights time.

If you go on Caravan Talk some good reviews on the Lunar site their for the Clubman SE.

NigelH

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
Robin,

I think that you will have to wait for the 2011 models to be launched now, (unless you can somehow find a second hand 2010 version), as all of the 2010 production has been allocated now. I think that the SE (Lexon and Clubman) have been a huge success for Lunar, probably beyond their imagination!

Good luck though.

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Robin we have just got back from Norfolk after a two week break in our new Clubman SE, ordered it on the 1st week of May, built the 20th of May delivered 28th of May, picked up on the 4th of June in time for our two week break starting the 11th of June and it was brilliant in every way.

Now before we left their were two SE Clubman's delivered on the same transporter to Leisure sales in Cheshire, one of them mine the other for stock, if you give them a ring and ask for Adam he will tell you whether its still available.

Not sure if you live round or within reach of Cheshire but we had great service from them all the way through the sale and after when we had a minor fault at the end of our holiday, the toilet flush stopped working, Gary from the service talk me through what l needed to do, the PC board had dropped down from its fitting behind the blue button carefully lifted it up and replaced it all with in a couple of minutes.

The Aldi heating is brilliant never needed it only on the first week for 2 days when the temperature dropped to 8 degree's at night, set the Aldi to 15 degree's, it automatically maintained that until the temperature rose above it, no messing about getting up early morning fiddling with the Truma controls.

The new extract is finger tip control the slightly smoked windows kept the van cool in the 27 degree temperature we had last week, my advise get one before the vat increases.

Mind you in this months PC the new SI is out with the side bed, now that looks the business.

Heethers formerley NGH

Sep 14, 2006
Visit site
Robin we have just got back from Norfolk after a two week break in our new Clubman SE, ordered it on the 1st week of May, built the 20th of May delivered 28th of May, picked up on the 4th of June in time for our two week break starting the 11th of June and it was brilliant in every way.

Now before we left their were two SE Clubman's delivered on the same transporter to Leisure sales in Cheshire, one of them mine the other for stock, if you give them a ring and ask for Adam he will tell you whether its still available.

Not sure if you live round or within reach of Cheshire but we had great service from them all the way through the sale and after when we had a minor fault at the end of our holiday, the toilet flush stopped working, Gary from the service talk me through what l needed to do, the PC board had dropped down from its fitting behind the blue button carefully lifted it up and replaced it all with in a couple of minutes.

The Aldi heating is brilliant never needed it only on the first week for 2 days when the temperature dropped to 8 degree's at night, set the Aldi to 15 degree's, it automatically maintained that until the temperature rose above it, no messing about getting up early morning fiddling with the Truma controls.

The new extract is finger tip control the slightly smoked windows kept the van cool in the 27 degree temperature we had last week, my advise get one before the vat increases.

Mind you in this months PC the new SI is out with the side bed, now that looks the business.

Heethers formerley NGH
Thanks for all your comments they have been a great help, I'm waiting until the Birmingham Show to order as I got a great deal there with my Abbey.

Cheers Robin

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts