Lunar Quasar 626 v Sprite Quattro FB

Feb 17, 2008
Visit site
I don't suppose anyone still has their copy of Jan 2009 PC magazine which tested the Lunar Quasar 626?

I'm looking to change this week (from a Swift Charisma) to either Lunar Quasar 626 or the Sprite Quattro FB (both light, twin axle, fixed beds)and am still undecided.

The lunar will set me back an extra 2k but the quality seems better than the entry level Sprite, has more TV and power positions, larger kitchen worktop, side storage, external gas etc etc. The sprite seems a little roomier being around 70mm wider although this isn't noticable but is less on the little extras.

One thing that does concern me for some reason is the single massive front window on the Sprite; very nice when closed but cumbersome when open?

Any comments from owners of either of the above appreciated.

Mar 30, 2007
Visit site
We looked at both and others, then brought theLunar. Love the van and have had it nearly 14 months now. Had a couple of minor issues with it but Lunar have been very good and sorted them without issue.Talk to Campbells Caravans at Lostock hall, got a very good deal from them. If you want more info, get the mods to send me your e mail or they can give you mine.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts