MacHighlanders Weather Station.

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
For those interested in what it's like on the other side of the Channel, it was beautiful here today, not a cloud in the sky, but real brass monkey weather (about -4

Feb 15, 2009
Visit site
HI! McH not to bad this morning up here in Inverness area no frost, no windscreen to scrape 5deg this morning 9 deg at 3 oclock this afternoon sat and sun reported to be good 8 deg but will wait and C as they say, hopefully thats the end of the frost /snow get on with the sunshine .then we,ll get the other end of the scale its to hot/dry (opened up a can of worms mayde )thats the next topic

cheers Duggie.

p. s. bikes due its M.O.T. months time, got to get it cleaned and service it .

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
beautiful day up here today, lots of sun and not a cloud in the sky. took the wee yin to troon beach park and we walked all along promenade with no jackets on, brill.

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
lordy,

we dont pay no rates up here.

remember maggie made scotland the guinnae pig for the poll tax in early nineties, one year ahead of the rest of ye.

i was in the "can pay, wont pay " brigade through principles.

huh, come christmas time my wages were arrested and the took almost 3 hundred pound off me, merry xmas maggie :(

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Michael Foot RIP was an early advocate of Poll Tax. It was in his first manifesto which I think, not sure, Maggie plagiarised.

Once a Politician always a Politician, irrespective of which party.

Cheers

Dustydog

May 21, 2007
Visit site
Northampton reporting in...............

The Sun has got his hat on

Hip hip hip (glad TC is ok ) hooray

And he's coming out to play

It's a glorious day here.

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Northampton reporting in...............

Hip hip hip (glad TC is ok ) hooray

And he's coming out to play

It's a glorious day here.
Dry, Sunny but bitterly cold here in Balloch (Loch Lomond)

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
MacHilander came back from Chatsworth yesterday, "your quote soon be Bikers weather," well on the famous Cat and Fiddle road for Bikers from Buxton to Macclesfield they were out in their numbers Bikers l mean and the temperature was around minus 3 seems us lot down here in Lancashire, Cheshire, Derbyshire boarders are little more hardy than you Scots.

Only joking, my best mate was jock until he retired and left Leven for the States, you may have known him went by the name of Drunken Duncan.

Now for the post weather in Chatsworth was cold to say the least about minus 6 at night but great sunny days apart from Saturday rather overcast, but still had some great walks with the dogs + her that has to be obeyed.

NigelH

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts