message for Tankie

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Sorry - I have only just read your comment on my response re arriving at Caen ferry port. Chat Martragny do take camping cheques but if you check in the book I think that their low season does not start until end of August. We just pay with cash / card. Just checked - they accept camping cheques from 1st May to 30th June and from 1st - 12th September when the site closes. Cannot see any special deals.

Dec 12, 2005
Visit site
Many thanks for your reply Lesley, We are going for 2 weeks 28 may. Yes I read on their website that the high season does not start until end of June!

Tankie

Dec 12, 2005
Visit site
Many thanks for your reply Lesley, We are going for 2 weeks 28 may. Yes I read on their website that the high season does not start until end of June!

Tankie
Sorry forgot to ask, I take it they are up to speed with the EHU,ie no adapters required. I have one anyway, but I dont think our friends, who are travelling with us has one?

Tankie

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Tankie - I am sure from recollection that the site has a mixture but the majority as at last year did require adaptors. I am sure you will have a good look round the site at the pitches to see what suits however we always prefer the drive as you do have large pitches with a tree denoting the boundary. The taps for the water are to the rear of the pitches but they are very spaced out so if you do not want to walk too far with your water container make sure you chose a pitch close to a tap. The pitches on the right hand side of the drive as you approach the Chateau get the sun more from noon onwards and the ones further away from the chateau have thinner trees so you get some but not too much shade. Hope this helps.

Lesley

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sorry forgot to ask, I take it they are up to speed with the EHU,ie no adapters required. I have one anyway, but I dont think our friends, who are travelling with us has one?

Tankie
EHU = The European Humanities University?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts